Hello, Welcome to GearTrench!
My name is Sunny, and I’m one of the co-founders of GearTrench.
This site aims to provide helpful resources regarding gardening and home décor to new and experienced users.
We have a team of contributors who have first-hand experience in growing new plants and decorating their homes in natural and eco-friendly ways. We aim to help you become more self-sufficient by providing well-researched, practical, and easy-to-implement guides.
As you go through the content on this site, you will find several resources to help you. You may be asking; there are so many other gardening and home décor sites; what makes GearTrench different from others.
As is the gardener, so is the garden
That’s a very pertinent question, and we asked ourselves before deciding to start creating content for the site. So, let’s see if the following statement resonates with you.
- You want to grow a lush green beautiful garden where you can relax or spend time peacefully with your friends and family.
- You want to grow your foods and vegetables
- You want to know which flower will look best in your garden and care for it the right way
- You want to keep up with the latest gardening and home decoration trends.
- You want the best product recommendations based on actual customer experience and not some commercial sales page.
- You are environmentally conscious and want to leave the healthy and breathing planet to your loved one.
If you ticked any of these boxes, I am confident that you have found the right resource.
Here’s what you can expect to learn
The team at GearTrench doesn’t believe in producing content that no one is interested in learning. We continue to research the problems people face regarding gardening and improving comfort at their homes.
We use trusted and credible resources such as research papers, talking to experts, and thorough research to provide you with the most comprehensive answer to your query.
You can depend on us to provide you with field-tested advice and trustworthy recommendations to get inspired and become self-reliant.
Our passion is to share what we know with people just like you. You can follow through the navigational menu to get started with gardening, home decoration, gardening, and home gears review.
There are subsections such as growing flower gardens, fruit & vegetable garden, landscaping ideas, specialty gardening, and home improvement tips. There are also suggested articles that you can explore at your leisure.
Here’s how to get started right now
GearTrench has something to offer everyone, wherever you fit into the gardening and home décor world. You can read the articles, leave a comment, ask questions, and join in the fun.
If you stumbled on GearTrench through a random link, you could start exploring by going through the navigational menu or using the inbuilt search function to find precisely what you are looking for.
If you want to get even more tips and techniques straight to your inbox, you can also sign up for our newsletter.
We have also created a starter guide of gardening for new and experienced users that you can visit. Here is what you will find in the guide.
The Ultimate guide on how to get started with gardening (Overview)
- Understanding gardening fundaments
- Beginners guide to starting a fruit garden
- How to get started with organic vegetable gardening
- Landscaping and designing a home garden
- How to get started with specialty garden
- How to control pests and disease in plants
Here is some other popular content on this site that will be a perfect starting point to dive a little deeper into what you want to explore.
Here is the definitive guide to growing flowers and fruit in any weather condition. Get information on dealing with hardiness, planting, soils, mulching, pruning, and how to deal with insects, diseases, and other pests.
- How to build a raised Garden Bed in 8 easy steps
- Composting: How to get started (Without stinking your home)
- 23 Best Mosquito Repellent Plants (with Pictures)
Growing Flower and Plants
Grow food and flowers 365 days a year, no matter where you live. Learn the best varieties for each season, master succession planting, and make inexpensive protective structures.
- 9 Beautiful types of lilies: From Scented to Unscented
- 23 Beautiful plants that grow in water (Without Hydroponics)
- 19 Amazing flowering succulents you need to plant in your home
Learn how to grow healthy and nutritious vegetables at home or in your garden without any hassle.
- Growing sugar snap peas: Here is everything you need to know
- Forget Hybrid tomatoes and try the heirloom tomatoes instead
- A beginner guide to planting and harvesting lettuce (Simple Guide)
Gadgets For Modern Homes
Here we provide you with all the essential gadgets that you’ll find useful for your home. Whether you’re renting or have your own homes, these devices make the home chore easy.
- 7 Best Gas Pressure Washer for Cleaning: Remove Stubborn Dirt and Debris
- 7 Best Bird Feeder Poles in 2023 to Lure Birds to Your Yard
- 10 Best Quietest Window Air Conditioner to Beat the 2023 Heat
Gardening Tools and Resources
Caring for your garden is easy when you have the right set of tools. We provide here a list of essential tools that every gardener should have in their shed.
- 7 Best Rear Tine Tiller in 2023: Easily Breakup Hard Ground
- 11 Best Crabgrass Killer in 2023: Buying Guide and Reviews
- 7 Best Single Stage Snow Blower: Keep your driveway clear from snow
Those are some of the most popular content and most visited guides here. If you still have any questions, feedback that you’d like to share, or just want to say hi- feel free to contact.
Thank you for joining us on this journey
I know how important it is to water your plants and provide the right growing environment – because I’ve been there. There are thousands of other websites and blogs that you could’ve visited, and I am grateful that you have chosen us to get started.
If you have any questions or articles you want us to produce, please feel free to email us from contact page.
Keep learning and keep growing.